Derringer (Representative from Bluefin Distribution - North America's Gundam model & hobby distributor):
This can be a unique color scheme for that Astray series, it's very original and the splash of paint appears to be perfectly done

Adam Sonar (Creator & Administrator of Gundam Australia Forum):
Well what can't I only say about this? To me it evokes an image of Kamen Rider x Gundam and is instantly bad as hell. The custom claw and the back mounted katana seal the offer of an immaculate and extremely detailed paint job. The custom colour scheme shows deliberate and careful planning right down to the colour tone of each colour, the grey and red face, and also the set-up beneath the metallics. 
There's nothing there that doesn't work in complete harmony in my opinion. The gold panel lines simply blow my mind with their intricacy and perfection and really tie everything together nicely. The photography demonstrates and focus on composition and positioning and as such it is very hard to pick any flaws. If I had one critique it might be that I'd have loved to possess seen a few more markings however it certainly gets by fine without one. The pose whilst undynamic is intimidating, natural, and incredibly effective.
The second I saw this I hoped it might win one of the categories. This is actually my style of Gunpla and it was easily and instantly among the best Gunpla ever! Congratulations Stiven!

Syd Sked (The host of Gunpla TV, the guy behind Gaijin-Gunpla.com, along with a hardcore gunplar):
The color scheme on this kit is really a departure from anything seen with an Astray before it can't help but grab your attention. The colors are vibrant and subdued simultaneously and work together perfectly. The decals are flawless and draw focus on certain regions of the build without covering up that gorgeous paint. This really is one kit I wish to see a lot more of! I will stop writing and merely view it for some time longer.

GG (Creator of this blog, Gundam Guy)
It was a tough category to evaluate, because there were so many great entries. Consider we have to narrow down to simply one winner, this entry impressed me the most. The splash of paint about this kit are few things short of breathtaking. The colors used just compliment one another perfectly, and the gold color panel lines are nicely done. To be sure with Sonar, where I would've loved to see some more markings on this kit. If Bandai decides to issue another Astray, they should take notice of this color scheme & customizations
Bookmark and Share

0 comments: